Sunday, September 28, 2008

So Dempster it is!

Dempster will start game one, as all of you voted for. I voted twice by accident; I had both of the Zambrano votes.

Today we have one chance to finish off the Brewers, with CC Sabathia starting for them- and Zambrano not starting for us. I don't think Lou actually wants to keep Milwaukee out of the playoffs. But it would be to our advantage if we could play against the Mets, should they make it. the Dodgers scare me a lot more. The Mets have a case of the yips, still carried over from last season.

Meanwhile, on the South Side, they are doing their very best to choke... you know how they (Sox fans) would behave if our team did this. Show no mercy, Cub Nation!! Even so, I won't be mad at all if they make it. I am ready to take the Sox on for all the hardware! Bring it, Southside!

No comments: